[Virtual_reference] COVERED: Coverage request: Friday, 9/8 from 10a-12p

Walker-Papke, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu
Thu Sep 7 18:43:45 EDT 2017

Huge thanks to Holly Flynn of MSU for volunteering for this shift!  You're awesome!!

Elizabeth Walker
Librarian, Online and Distance Learning
Assistant Professor
Supervisor, "The Workroom"
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
v 517.750.6443
f 517.750.6960
arbor.edu
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NIV

[org_member_web_badge]