[Virtual_reference] Coverage request: Friday, 9/8 from 10a-12p

Walker-Papke, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu
Thu Sep 7 18:21:07 EDT 2017

Hi all - sorry for the late notice.  I realized today that our librarians will be out for an academic convocation for a chunk of the morning; we are slated to help provide 24/7 chat coverage from 10a-12p.  We should be able to cover our other hour in the afternoon.

Can someone/a couple people assist?

(Seems weird not to have to specify which queues need covered... :))

Elizabeth Walker
Librarian, Online and Distance Learning
Assistant Professor
Supervisor, "The Workroom"
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
v 517.750.6443
f 517.750.6960
arbor.edu
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NIV

[org_member_web_badge]