[Virtual_reference] Reminder: 2017 RHN "Best Transcript Award" Call for nominations

Walker-Papke, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu
Thu Mar 16 17:00:16 EDT 2017

Managers,

This is a friendly reminder to please send me your transcript selections for this year's "Best Transcript Award" consideration.  Many thanks to those of you whose submissions I've already received.

Have a great week/weekend!
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Walker
Librarian, Online and Distance Learning
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
o 517.750.6443 | f 517.750.6960
arbor.edu
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NIV

[ala org]