[Virtual_reference] FW: Questionpoint.org redirect delayed

McCarthy, Sandy mccarthy at wccnet.edu
Fri Jun 30 11:40:41 EDT 2017

FYI

Sandy McCarthy

Get help with your research from Research Help Now<http://www.researchhelpnow.org>!
________________________________
From: For discussion of the QuestionPoint service [QUESTIONPOINT-L at oclclists.org] on behalf of Edvardsen,Linn [edvardsl at OCLC.ORG]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 9:04 AM
To: QUESTIONPOINT-L at oclclists.org
Subject: [QUESTIONPOINT-L] Questionpoint.org redirect delayed

Due to an unexpected issue, we have delayed yesterday’s planned redirect from questionpoint.org. Access is still available. We will communicate a new timeline in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,

Your QuestionPoint Team

This message was posted through the OCLC list server. If you wish to change your subscription, please send a message to the Listserv service at: listserv at oclclists.org<mailto:listserv at oclclists.org> (NOTE that this is NOT the QUESTIONPOINT-L list address) with one of the following in the body of the message:

"unsubscribe QUESTIONPOINT-L" to unsubscribe; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L digest" to receive QUESTIONPOINT-L in digest form; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L nomail" to set your options to no mail; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L mail" to restart your mail. You may also subscribe or unsubscribe to other OCLC mailing lists at https://www3.oclc.org/app/listserv/. To contact the list owners directly please send your message to QUESTIONPOINT-L-request at OCLCLISTS.ORG<mailto:QUESTIONPOINT-L-request at OCLCLISTS.ORG>