[Virtual_reference] EMU library website update

Sara Memmott smemmott at emich.edu
Fri Aug 11 11:59:41 EDT 2017

Hi all,

If you chat with any EMU library users, you will see that our website
design has changed.  All the basic functions are the same as on our
previous site.

I have updated our profile/policy page in RefChatter, and we're in the
process of updating links in our Research Guides for any web page URLs that
have changed.

If you run into any particular problems with our new site, please let me
know.

Sara
--
Sara Memmott
Social Work & Emerging Technologies Librarian
smemmott at emich.edu
http://www.emich.edu/library