[Virtual_reference] Looking ahead: sub(s) needed for Friday, Oct. 21

Walker-Papke, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu
Thu Oct 13 22:08:18 EDT 2016

Good evening, everyone,

Spring Arbor University will be on Fall Break on Friday, October 21st.  We routinely provide chat coverage for the MI queue from 11a - 2p. Would someone be able to take our shift, or several people to take an hour each?

Thanks in advance for considering!

Elizabeth Walker
Librarian, Online and Distance Learning
Assistant Professor
Supervisor, "The Workroom"
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
v 517.750.6443
f 517.750.6960
arbor.edu
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NIV

[org_member_web_badge]