[Virtual_reference] UPDATE: MI Queue coverage needed for Friday, March 11, 12p - 1p

Walker, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu
Tue Mar 8 13:05:41 EST 2016

Thanks, Gretchen Weiner from LTU, for taking our shift from 1p-2p!

We now just need coverage from noon to 1p. If you could cover, please let me know!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2016, at 12:14 PM, Walker, Elizabeth <Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu<mailto:Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu>> wrote:

Many thanks to Tina Ulrich from NMC for volunteering for our 11a-12p slot!

Please let me know if you could cover all or part of the noon-2p slot that remains.  Thanks so much for considering...

Elizabeth Walker
Librarian, Online and Distance Learning
Assistant Professor
Supervisor, "The Workroom"
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
v 517.750.6443
f 517.750.6960
arbor.edu<http://arbor.edu>
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NIV

<image001.gif>

How are we doing? Our goal is to provide our academic community with the best service possible. Please take a few minutes to complete the following survey. Your comments will enable us to see how we're doing and how we can improve. http://tinyurl.com/librarysurveySAU