[Virtual_reference] MI Queue coverage needed for Friday, March 11, 11a - 2p

Walker, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu
Tue Mar 8 10:35:41 EST 2016

Would someone be able to cover Spring Arbor's shift for this Friday, March 11th?  Thanks for considering all or part of this shift!

Elizabeth Walker
Librarian, Online and Distance Learning
Assistant Professor
Supervisor, "The Workroom"
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
v 517.750.6443
f 517.750.6960
arbor.edu
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NIV

[org_member_web_badge]

How are we doing? Our goal is to provide our academic community with the best service possible. Please take a few minutes to complete the following survey. Your comments will enable us to see how we're doing and how we can improve. http://tinyurl.com/librarysurveySAU