[Virtual_reference] Qwidget

Davis Stephanie D DavisStephanD at jccmi.edu
Wed Feb 24 13:32:52 EST 2016

Thanks, Mary ☺

From: Mary Beeker [mailto:mbeeker at nmc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 1:13 PM
To: Davis Stephanie D <DavisStephanD at jccmi.edu>
Cc: VRlistserv (virtual_reference at mcls.org) <virtual_reference at mcls.org>
Subject: Re: [Virtual_reference] Qwidget

Yeah, you forget these things after a while (and its not so intuitive!)

The instructions are on the Questionpoint site under "Create your Qwidget (QuestionPoint widget)"<https://www.questionpoint.org/crs/html/help/en/admin/ad_forms_qwidget_setup.html>.  If you've kept the same colors and sizing, you should just need to refer to the instructions under "Steps to create your Qwidget."

:)