[Virtual_reference] Qwidget

Mary Beeker mbeeker at nmc.edu
Wed Feb 24 13:12:54 EST 2016

Yeah, you forget these things after a while (and its not so intuitive!)

The instructions are on the Questionpoint site under "Create your Qwidget
(QuestionPoint widget)"
<https://www.questionpoint.org/crs/html/help/en/admin/ad_forms_qwidget_setup.html>.
If you've kept the same colors and sizing, you should just need to refer to
the instructions under "Steps to create your Qwidget."

:)

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 12:58 PM, Davis Stephanie D <DavisStephanD at jccmi.edu

--
Mary Beeker
Northwestern Michigan College - Osterlin Library
mbeeker at nmc.edu
(231) 995-1015