[Virtual_reference] Annual Meeting April 14, 2016 at Washtenaw Community College

McCarthy, Sandy mccarthy at wccnet.edu
Mon Feb 15 12:51:35 EST 2016

Hi VR Librarians,

Just want to provide everyone with an update for our Collaborative Annual Meeting scheduled for April 14, 2016 at Washtenaw Community College.

Tentative Agenda

Best Transcript Award presented by Cynthia Simpson and Best Transcript Award Committee
Policy Review Activity facilitated by Jill Morningstar

Virtual Reference Software Alternatives - Panel Discussion
 RefChatter  - Jim Ratliff
LibraryH3lp - Suzanne Bernsten
LibAnswers - Christine Tobias

Reply to me should you have any additional topics for our annual program.

Registration information will be available by end of this month.

Cheers,
Sandy McCarthy

Faculty Librarian
GM 130