[Virtual_reference] Thank you Eliz Walker ! [JC] Re: Sub needed Feb. 12 morning:

Rodman Monica M RodmanMonicaM at JCCMI.EDU
Mon Feb 1 13:51:24 EST 2016

Spring Arbor's Ms. Walker has volunteered to cover this shift

THANK you!

--monica and our ref team!

________________________________
From: Walker, Elizabeth <Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2016 12:24 PM
To: Rodman Monica M
Subject: RE: Sub needed Feb. 12 morning:

Hi Monica!

Has anyone already volunteered to do this for you?  I can do it if you're still looking for a volunteer...  Just let me know!

Have a great day!

Blessings,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Walker

Librarian, Online and Distance Learning

Spring Arbor University

106 E. Main Street

Spring Arbor, MI 49283

v 517.750.6443

f 517.750.6960

arbor.edu

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NIV

[org_member_web_badge]

How are we doing? Our goal is to provide our academic community with the best service possible. Please take a few minutes to complete the following survey. Your comments will enable us to see how we're doing and how we can improve. http://tinyurl.com/librarysurveySAU

Christ-like Service Survey - White Library<http://tinyurl.com/librarysurveySAU>
tinyurl.com
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.