[Virtual_reference] No more MSU outtages in the near future!

Minkin, Rachel minkinr at mail.lib.msu.edu
Fri May 15 14:02:40 EDT 2015

Thank you for your patience, colleagues!
We had back to back power failures in our service room caused by a faulty emergency shutdown switch. Repairs are in process and we should be back to our usual level of service.
Again, thank you!

-Rachel
Rachel M. Minkin
Head of Reference Services
Co-chair, Michigan Academic Library Association

MSU Libraries
366 W. Circle Drive
East Lansing, MI 48824-1048
517.884.0874