[Virtual_reference] UPDATE: Sub needed: Friday, March 13th

Walker, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:35:59 EST 2015

Joelle of Northwestern Michigan College has graciously agreed to cover SAU's VR chat from 11a-1p on Friday, March 13th.

Can anyone cover the 1-2p time slot?  Thanks!

Elizabeth Walker
Librarian, Online and Distance Learning
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
v 517.750.6443
f 517.750.6960
arbor.edu
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NIV