[Virtual_reference] Sub(s) needed: Friday, March 13th

Walker, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu
Thu Feb 26 10:34:11 EST 2015

Hi all - Spring Arbor University will be on Spring Break the week of March 8th.  We provide VR chat coverage from 11a-2p on Fridays; it would help us greatly to have coverage on March 13th.  Would someone/several people be able to take the shift/parts of the shift?

Thanks in advance for considering!

Elizabeth Walker
Librarian, Online and Distance Learning
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
v 517.750.6443
f 517.750.6960
arbor.edu
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NIV

[cid:image001.gif at 01D051AF.A53205F0]

How are we doing? Our goal is to provide our academic community with the best service possible. Please take a few minutes to complete the following survey. Your comments will enable us to see how we're doing and how we can improve. http://tinyurl.com/librarysurveySAU