[Virtual_reference] Virtual Reference Annual Meeting Wrap-Up

McCarthy, Sandy mccarthy at wccnet.edu
Tue Apr 28 15:21:40 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick wrap-up of our Collaborative Annual Meeting of April  17, 2015.  Thank you all for attending.

Our Best Transcript Award winner this year is Carol Benson, Oakland Community College. Congrats Carol!

A clean sweep by Michigan State University Librarians taking all three runner up awards:
Heidi Schroeder
Rachel Minkin
Eric Tans

Congrats to all. You can find the four transcripts at http://www.researchhelpnow.org/annual-meetings.html

Program Evaluation/Feedback form results are available  at
https://docs.google.com/a/wccnet.edu/forms/d/1GR-sDR4Par3HRopYPLbml8ISEdYBM5g_1H4OjBNlVtE/viewanalytics

There are some limitations to using Google Survey Form.  You will notice that the results are just a rating of 1 to 5.   The ratings are defined as  1= strongly disagree, 2=disagree, 3= neutral, 4= agree, and 5= strongly agree. As for the open ended questions, make sure to scroll in the box to view all comments.

Cheers,
Sandy McCarthy
Co-administrator, Michigan Virtual Reference Service Collaborative

Faculty Librarian
GM 130
Washtenaw Community College
4800 E. Huron River Dr