[Virtual_reference] Subs Found: Friday, March 14th, 11a-2p

Walker, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu
Mon Mar 10 10:18:23 EDT 2014

Many thanks to Stephanie Davis of Jackson College for covering SAU's shift from 11-noon and to Christine Tobias of MSU for covering from noon-2p.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2014, at 3:40 PM, "Walker, Elizabeth" <Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu<mailto:Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu>> wrote:

Spring Arbor University will be on spring break next week.  Would someone be able to cover three hours of chat reference for us, or would several people be willing to split this timeframe?

Thanks so much in advance for considering!

Blessings,
Elizabeth Walker

Elizabeth Walker
Librarian, Online and Distance Learning
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
v 517.750.6443
f 517.750.6960
arbor.edu<http://arbor.edu>
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10 NIV

<image001.gif>