[Virtual_reference] Sub(s) Needed: Friday, March 14th, 11a-2p

Walker, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu
Fri Mar 7 13:24:15 EST 2014

Spring Arbor University will be on spring break next week.  Would someone be able to cover three hours of chat reference for us, or would several people be willing to split this timeframe?

Thanks so much in advance for considering!

Blessings,
Elizabeth Walker

Elizabeth Walker
Librarian, Online and Distance Learning
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
v 517.750.6443
f 517.750.6960
arbor.edu
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NIV

[cid:image001.gif at 01CF3A08.89702050]