[Virtual_reference] seeking judges for RHN Best Transcript judging

Mary Beeker mbeeker at nmc.edu
Fri Feb 28 12:20:35 EST 2014

I'm looking for a couple individuals to help us judge the annual "Best
Transcript" contest.  Are you willing to judge?

It takes a few hours work, between the coordination of schedules and
judging.  It's very useful for the collaborative, in that supports
continued high quality, but it can also be a great opportunity to see other
transcripts/styles to improve your own VR skills.

Work will commence in a few weeks and I'll be the coordinator, so please
let me know if you're interested.

We already have one volunteer and I'm hoping for two more.  Thanks for
considering this!

Regards,
Mary Beeker

--
Mary Beeker
Northwestern Michigan College - Osterlin Library
mbeeker at nmc.edu
(231) 995-1015