[Virtual_reference] MI Virtual Reference Conference - Registration for RHN libraries

Sara Memmott smemmott at emich.edu
Fri Feb 14 14:25:48 EST 2014

Hi all,

We will be opening registration for the Michigan Virtual Reference Conference on February 19th. Because space is limited, we're offering RHN members the opportunity to register a few days early, starting now.  We hope to see you all in April!

Registration: $20 (includes morning coffee reception, box lunch, and parking)
Register online and pay by credit card: https://ebill.emich.edu/C20704_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=27&SINGLESTORE=true
Register via mail and pay by check:  http://www.emich.edu/library/news/MIVRConfRegistrationForm.docx

Michigan Virtual Reference Conference
http://guides.emich.edu/vrday

Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Research Help Now Virtual Reference Cooperative
April 25, 2014, 9am-4pm
Eastern Michigan University Library
Ypsilanti, Michigan

The Michigan Virtual Reference Conference is a one-time, one-day conference exploring all aspects of virtual reference services in libraries. The conference is being held in honor of the 10th anniversary of the Michigan Research Help Now Collaborative, and is co-sponsored by Research Help Now and the Eastern Michigan University Library.

The conference includes a variety of programs on many aspects of virtual reference services, including staffing, user perspectives, instruction,  marketing, and different reference formats, from chat to texting.

We hope you will join us for this opportunity to reflect on virtual reference services, gain new perspectives, and network with colleagues. Attendance is limited so please register early.

Sara
Sara Memmott
Emerging Technologies & Social Work Librarian
Eastern Michigan University Library
http://www.emich.edu/library
734-487-2511
smemmott at emich.edu