[Virtual_reference] FW: [QUESTIONPOINT-L] QuestionPoint user group at ALA: June 29 @ 10:30 in Chicago: Registration link is now LIVE

Walaskay, Alice A AAWALASK at oaklandcc.edu
Wed May 15 09:12:22 EDT 2013

For anyone attending ALA...   --  Ann W

-----Original Message-----
From: For discussion of the QuestionPoint service
[mailto:QUESTIONPOINT-L at OCLC.ORG] On Behalf Of McGlamery,Susan
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:23 AM
To: QUESTIONPOINT-L at OCLC.ORG
Subject: [QUESTIONPOINT-L] QuestionPoint user group at ALA: June 29 @
10:30 in Chicago: Registration link is now LIVE

Dear QuestionPoint members,

Earlier I announced the date/time of our ALA user group, but the
registration link was not yet live (as I found out after I sent it!).
I've now been informed that the registration link is ready, so please do
sign up using the link below if you will be attending our user group
meeting.

The meeting will be held:

Saturday, June 29, 10:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, Regency Ballroom C

We will provide a QuestionPoint update from the QP product team, with
plenty of time for questions, discussion, and learning about tips and
tricks from QuestionPoint colleagues. If you have specific topics you
would like us to discuss, you may send them to me at mcglames at oclc.org

If you are planning to attend, please register here:
http://www.oclc.org/content/forms/worldwide/en/ala-annual.html

Hope to see you in Chicago!

Regards,
Susan

Susan McGlamery
QuestionPoint product manager
mcglames at oclc.org

--
This listserv is set up to reply directly to the sender of this message.
To reply to the entire list, enter 'questionpoint-l at oclc.org' (without

QUESTIONPOINT-L is a peer-to-peer community discussion group that you
may use to exchange ideas, information, knowledge, and expertise about
QuestionPoint.

Additionally, QuestionPoint System alerts are posted to this listserv at
the same time they are posted on the system alerts page located at
http://www.oclc.org/support/systemalerts/default.asp.

For support, use the SUPPORT link located on most QP screens, or email
support at oclc.org; or you may call support between 7AM - 9PM EST at
1-800-848-5800 (USA) or +1-614-793-8682. If you are reporting a
performance issue please include the date, time and your time zone.