[Virtual_reference] FW: Quality tips: Harvard Referencing, transfering patrons

Randal Baier rbaier at emich.edu
Fri May 3 10:15:40 EDT 2013

This is very interesting, but since this is a post post modern world I am simultaneously running a Monty Python or Firesign Theater routine in my head, along the lines of abuse and argument.

"You whimpering sot, that requires a "Harvard 1" citation, and you've recommended a "Chicago 15 Humanities" ... Are you out of your frickin' mind!?"

"Excuse me, but is there any legal way to include first names without loosing my bursary?"

Oh, dear, echoes of cataloging school. Rap my knuckles with the ruler. "space - colon - space, you damned fool." What will Professor think?

And so I leave you, [Insert suitable valediction here]

I am, ever mindful of my transgressions,

Your humble citation Inquisitor,

Baier, R. 2013.