[Virtual_reference] Discussion about next year's Annual Meeting

McCarthy, Sandy mccarthy at wccnet.edu
Wed May 1 10:29:05 EDT 2013

Hi All

February 2014, marks the 10 year Anniversary of Research Help Now.  At Friday's meeting, I proposed that we plan a full-day virtual reference program with a keynote speaker and other sessions revolving around virtual reference as an alternative  to our Collaborative annual meetings.   It was also suggested that we advertise for "call for proposals."

If we are to plan a virtual reference program, we need to select a date and keynote speaker by the end of June.  Other sessions in the program can be decided late fall term.   We would also need to create a Review Committee for selection of submitted proposals.  One day program could be scheduled for late April 2014.  We would need to charge a small fee for this program.

I need to know your interest and/or commitment now so that we can move forward on planning this event.

Please reply by May 10.

Sandy McCarthy

Got a question?    Research Help Now<http://www.researchhelpnow.org/> !