[Virtual_reference] FW: QuestionPoint email transmittal interruption

McCarthy, Sandy mccarthy at wccnet.edu
Mon Feb 11 12:27:22 EST 2013

FYI
Sandy

Got a question?    Research Help Now<http://www.researchhelpnow.org/> !

From: QP-247uscoop [mailto:QP-247USCOOP-L at OCLC.ORG] On Behalf Of Bonnefil,Carol
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 11:45 AM
To: QP-247USCOOP-L at OCLC.ORG
Subject: QuestionPoint email transmittal interruption

Dear QuestionPoint users:

Please excuse cross-posting.

We have been alerted that certain email transmissions into and out of QuestionPoint and some other OCLC services are being interrupted.

At the moment we are aware of the following:

Emailed Chat transcripts are not being received by patrons.
New librarian account info is not being received by librarians if an account is created.
Acknowledgements of patron question submittal via email is not occurring.

OCLC is  working to restore service as quickly as possible.   We regret this service interruption.

Regards,
Carol Bonnefil
Sr. Product Analyst
QuestionPoint