[Virtual_reference] VR new group script added

Walaskay, Alice A AAWALASK at oaklandcc.edu
Thu Sep 27 10:23:48 EDT 2012

I have just added a new VR script  called "college information
disclaimer" and it is along the same lines as our medical and legal
disclaimers.   It reads:

Librarians cannot provide details about educational programs, financial
charges, or employability of graduates from institutions that are not
their own.  Students should contact the institution's offices directly
for complete and accurate information.  That [phone number or web site]
is  XXX.   [Fill in the blanks]

VR Managers, you may want to add this to your local institution's
scripts as well.  Thanks - Ann W.

This is in response to a recent email we received: