[Virtual_reference] Last minute sub request for tonight, Tuesday 11/27, 6pm to 8pm

Johnson-Bignotti, Darlene dxjohnso at oaklandcc.edu
Tue Nov 27 14:13:35 EST 2012

I can cover 6-7 if someone else can do 7-8p.

Darlene JB (aka DarleneOakland)

Darlene Johnson-Bignotti, Library Faculty

Oakland Community College

739 South Washington, C107

Royal Oak MI 48067-3898

email: dxjohnso at oaklandcc.edu

phone: 248-246-2526

"I didn't realize librarians were such a dangerous group.

They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them". -
Michael Moore