[Virtual_reference] MSU Libraries - Closed Saturday, March 3 - Monday, March 5

Tobias, Christine tobiasc at mail.lib.msu.edu
Fri Mar 2 10:23:24 EST 2012

Hi -

Due to construction, the Main Library will be closed from Saturday, March 3 - Monday, March 5. Please note, however, that MSU Librarians will staff the chat, IM, and email reference services from 11am - 9pm on Monday, March 5. We have also posted an alert on our Policies page. Please let me or Terri Miller (ticklet at msu.edu<mailto:ticklet at msu.edu>) if you have any questions.

Have a good weekend!
Christine

Christine Tobias
Reference and Technology Librarian