[Virtual_reference] Strategic Planning for Research Help Now

McCarthy, Sandy mccarthy at wccnet.edu
Thu Feb 23 09:19:18 EST 2012

Thanks to the many librarians who responded already to the survey for Strategic Planning for Research Help Now.

This is one last opportunity for anyone who has not completed the survey to do so by Thursday, March 1.

The survey will take only a few minutes. You can complete the survey by clicking on this link, which will take you to surveymonkey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y7JHQ2D
If the link Is not highlighted, copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser’s window.

Snow is on its way!

Sandy

Sandy McCarthy

Get help with your research from Research Help Now<http://www.researchhelpnow.org/>!