[Virtual_reference] VR this morning

Ann Swaney aswaney at nmc.edu
Mon Apr 30 17:31:27 EDT 2012

I've heard from this person 4 times in the last hour.  Each time they're
through EMU, all from yahoo addresses, although not all the same.  Twice
they asked if I could help with criticism about Oedipus but then got off
when I started asking questions.  The other two times they just said
"hello" and then got off.  I wonder if it's a child stuck in the library
all day.
Ann
Northwestern Michigan College