[Virtual_reference] FW: [QUESTIONPOINT-L] Repeat patron/s from different locations, same question: what are some ways to keep a person from screaming?

Randal Baier rbaier at emich.edu
Wed Apr 25 12:38:41 EDT 2012

GONE ...

----- Original Message -----

From: "Judy Matthews" <matthe20 at mail.lib.msu.edu>
To: "Alice A' 'Walaskay" <AAWALASK at oaklandcc.edu>, "Virtual reference" <Virtual_reference at mail.mlcnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 10:58:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Virtual_reference] FW: [QUESTIONPOINT-L] Repeat patron/s from different locations, same question: what are some ways to keep a person from screaming?

This very same discussion came up a couple weeks ago. This is your basic internet troll, and again, for my money, there’s not a lot of point in being “polite.” This person wants both attention and to annoy us, and frankly, I agree with Anne Fields that we should simply delete the question the moment it appears.