[Virtual_reference] FW: [QUESTIONPOINT-L] Repeat patron/s from different locations, same question: what are some ways to keep a person from screaming?

Matthews, Judy matthe20 at mail.lib.msu.edu
Wed Apr 25 10:58:37 EDT 2012

This very same discussion came up a couple weeks ago.   This is your basic internet troll, and again, for my money, there's not a lot of point in being "polite."   This person wants both attention and to annoy us, and frankly, I agree with Anne Fields that we should simply delete the question the moment it appears.