[Virtual_reference] possible prank patron

Matthews, Judy matthe20 at mail.lib.msu.edu
Thu Apr 12 14:31:27 EDT 2012

Can think of many other scripted replies I'd *like* to send to this person or persons, but those would not be, ahem, professional.  :)

Am wondering if the *best* response is NO response. Forget "polite behavior."  Let them just hang there forever, or simply disconnect.   The person/s behind this seem to thrive on getting a reaction.   It's troll behavior.

- Judy