[Virtual_reference] Fwd: Facebook message from Marisa

Mary Beeker mbeeker at nmc.edu
Thu Oct 20 09:59:26 EDT 2011

Tina Ulrich (VR librarian and Library Director) just forwarded this to
me...  It's a message from a former student worker at NMC's library, who has
since gone on to Michigan Tech.  They offer chat reference, but not beyond
library hours.  So, she used RHN and got help.

A nice testimonial and a sign of the importance of this service.

- Mary Beeker