[Virtual_reference] question: using resolution codes within RHN

Sara Memmott smemmott at emich.edu
Wed Aug 31 09:49:53 EDT 2011

I just wanted to clarify since a few people here were confused - my understanding is that we do assign codes such as Answered, Follow-up, etc. when finishing a chat.

We do not assign "Descriptive Codes" for other libraries since the use of those varies.

Sara

Sara Memmott
Emerging Technologies & Social Work Librarian
Bruce T. Halle Library
Eastern Michigan University
http://www.emich.edu/library
734-487-0020, ext. 2107