[Virtual_reference] RHN Fall schedule: Sept 1 - Dec 16

Sara Memmott smemmott at emich.edu
Mon Aug 15 16:17:38 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I have everyone scheduled except Muskegon so this is as final a schedule as I can give you before my semester ends.

Changes: let me know if you have any additions or changes.  We do have a few hours that have several librarians and some that have just one, so take a look if your schedule is flexible.

Dates: everyone can cover these hours starting Sept 1.  Some libraries have chosen to start earlier, which is fine.

thanks!

Sara

Sara Memmott
Emerging Technologies & Social Work Librarian
Bruce T. Halle Library
Eastern Michigan University
http://www.emich.edu/library
734-487-0020, ext. 2107