[Virtual_reference] Follow up on Virtual Reference Annual Meeting

McCarthy, Sandy mccarthy at wccnet.edu
Wed Apr 13 11:29:51 EDT 2011

One more thing,
The Best Transcript winners this year are:

Rachel Minkin from Lansing Community College
Christine Tobias from Michigan State University

Honorable Mention are:
Bill Marino from Eastern Michigan University
Randy Baier from Eastern Michigan University
Jane Lewandoski   from St. Clair County Community College

Congrats,
Sandy