[Virtual_reference] Follow up on Virtual Reference Annual Meeting

McCarthy, Sandy mccarthy at wccnet.edu
Wed Apr 13 11:16:35 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick follow up from last Friday's VR Annual Meeting. Thank  you for coming.   I have attached the compiled Feedback Form comments and will post on the Intranet with all the speaker power points.  All presentations should be posted by tomorrow.

I'm in the process of waiting to hear back from Diana Mitchell at MCLS about pricing and invoices for next fiscal year.   Hopefully the VR managers and Library Directors/Deans will receive an email late next week.

Cheers,
Sandy