[Virtual_reference] Virtual Reference Collaborative Meeting -- tentative agenda

Randal Baier rbaier at emich.edu
Tue Sep 28 15:31:13 EDT 2010

Sandy, I see you have a discussion of the Ref Collaborative web page.

How many patrons are connecting to us through that web page? I don't really have a sense of this myself, although it is probably encoded in the details of the QP headers that -- full disclussre -- I rarely look through other than to get someone's email address.

It would be interesting, granted among a small circle of friends, how many connect through the Collaborative's web page v. the particular Ask-A-Librarian links on their institutional webs.

Randal Baier