[Virtual_reference] MI Virtual Reference Service Collaborative Annual Meeting

McCarthy, Sandy mccarthy at wccnet.edu
Mon Sep 13 14:58:57 EDT 2010

Hi Librarians
Welcome back.

The Annual MI Virtual Reference Service Collaborative Meeting will be Friday, December 3, 2010 at Washtenaw Community College. I am currently working on the agenda.  If you are interested in presenting a VR topic, please contact me.

Also, I would like to propose that we move all future annual meetings to April.  To start this off, I am going to plan on an April workshop.  Most likely at Washtenaw Community College, unless someone volunteers to host us.

Sandy