[Virtual_reference] MI Virtual Reference Service Collaborative Annual Meeting Registration

McCarthy, Sandy mccarthy at wccnet.edu
Thu Oct 14 15:49:12 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Attached is the registration form for our MI Virtual Reference Service Collaborative  Annual Meeting, Friday, December 3, 2010 at Washtenaw Community College.  Everyone is welcome to come.  I have also attached the agenda.   The final version will be available in a few weeks.

Thank you,
Sandy McCarthy
Co-administrator