[Virtual_reference] Information for Collaborative Annual Meeting

McCarthy, Sandy mccarthy at wccnet.edu
Mon Nov 29 09:50:34 EST 2010

This message is for the librarians attending this Friday's Michigan Virtual Reference Service Collaborative Annual Meeting.

Start time is 9am but you can come by 8:30am for continental breakfast.

We meet in the Morris Lawrence Building Room 150. This is the new College Board Room.

Parking is free on our campus. You can park outside the building.

Directions to campus:

http://www.wccnet.edu/about-us/visiting/driving-directions/

Campus map:    Morris Lawrence Building or ML
http://www.wccnet.edu/about-us/visiting/

Room Locator for Morris Lawrence Building:
http://www4.wccnet.edu/search/roomlocator/index.php?room=ML150&lago=Go

Friday's weather in Ann Arbor:     Sunny and a warm 38 degrees!

I will have folders with agenda and other handouts for you.

I will upload my power points and other items to the Researchhelpnow.org   Intranet later this week.

See you Friday,

Sandy