[Virtual_reference] Schedule: break and next semester

Sara Memmott smemmott at emich.edu
Wed Nov 17 10:56:47 EST 2010

Hi all,

We've set dates for our winter break from RHN virtual reference:

Friday December 17th:  last date for our Fall 2010 schedule

Monday January 10th:   first date for Winter 2011 schedule

Managers:

If your library can do any 24/7 hours during this break, please let me know so I can notify the 24/7 schedule manager.

If you know your Winter schedule you can send hours requests to me at any time, or let me know if you want to continue the same hours as this semester.  We won't finalize the schedule for next semester until we've had time to discuss it at the RHN meeting Dec 3rd.

thanks!

Sara

Sara

Sara Memmott
Emerging Technologies Librarian/Instructor
Bruce T. Halle Library
Eastern Michigan University
http://www.emich.edu/library
734-487-0020, ext. 2107