[Michlib-l] circulating BOB books and other beginning reader sets

Megan Goedge mgoedge at petoskeylibrary.org
Wed Mar 27 09:16:44 EDT 2024

Hello,
BOB books and other beginning reader sets are very popular and get returned with missing books a lot. I know that some BOB books come bound as a hardcover, but I hope folks will share other ways they circulate these sets to prevent missing parts. Does anyone punch holes through them and attach them with a binder ring, for example? Bind them together another way? I would love to hear your tried and true methods of circing these sets to prevent missing books. Please reply off-list.

Thank you!
Megan

Megan Goedge (she/her)
Children's Librarian