[Michlib-l] CD Cases Up for Grabs

Josie Columbus jcolumbu at umich.edu
Mon Mar 11 15:22:19 EDT 2024

Hi all,

We've got a fair number of CD/Software cases up for grabs if anyone needs
them! Two kinds are available. The first set is made of slightly softer,
more opaque plastic. The other set is old-fashioned hard-plastic CD cases.
See attached photos.We have ~400 of the soft plastic ones, and a few dozen
of the old-fashioned hard plastic ones

Please note that NEITHER kind has a plastic sleeve to insert
graphics/coverart/etc into. Both kinds, however, have the small plastic
tabs that would have held cover art and/or an instruction booklet in place.

If you'd like some, please let me know how many you need and your RIDES
code, and I'll send them your way!

Best,
Josie
[image: IMG20240311150532.jpg]