[Michlib-l] Branch Manager Opening at Jackson District Library

Fenningsdorf, Rachel fenningsdorfr at myjdl.com
Thu Mar 7 14:08:14 EST 2024

I'm excited to announce that due to an internal promotion, we're hiring a Branch Manager for our Parma and Springport, MI locations. This position will enjoy managing a team of long-term staff and two branches in rural communities while participating on a  team of branch managers in Jackson County. I encourage you to apply, and to contact me directly if you have questions.

Looking forward to reviewing your application!
6140061:Career Search (entertimeonline.com)<https://secure6.entertimeonline.com/ta/6140061.careers?CareersSearch>

Best,
Rachel

Rachel Fenningsdorf