[Michlib-l] “Meet Me in the Middle” at next MCLS Virtual Dialogue

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor kobielamondorj at mcls.org
Tue Mar 5 13:07:57 EST 2024

The Midwest Collaborative for Library Services invites you to “Meet Me In The Middle” for a Virtual Dialogue about working from the middle of an organization. If you manage people or projects while also answering to a director, dean, or other top position, we hope you can join us to connect and engage with your fellow mid-level managers on Wednesday, March 20, from 10:30 a.m. to noon Eastern (9:30-11 a.m. Central) on Zoom.

Registration is open now; read more and sign up at https://www.mcls.org/training-events/events/virtual-dialogues. Please plan to have your microphone enabled and camera on to participate.

MCLS Virtual Dialogues are free guided conversations facilitated by the MCLS Engagement, Consulting, and Training Team, and are designed for us to learn from and support each other across our two-state membership region. This year, our dialogues are geared toward specific library groups. Watch the email lists, our website, and future editions of the newsletter to find out who our next invited group will be for May.

We look forward to seeing you!

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor (she/her)
Library Strategist
Engagement, Consulting, & Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
517-481-2013
kobielamondorj at mcls.org<mailto:kobielamondorj at mcls.org>
[cid:image001.png at 01DA6EFE.246A5D70]
mcls.org<https://www.mcls.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> | X<https://twitter.com/mclsorg> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-collaborative-for-library-services>