[Michlib-l] Employment Opportunity | Local History Room Archivist (Albion District Library)

Myers, Andy amyers at albionlibrary.org
Mon Jan 29 11:12:04 EST 2024

Good morning,

Albion District Library is searching for a motivated and passionate
individual to become our new Local History Room Archivist. This position is
responsible for the library's Local History Room and Archives, local
history material collection and development, genealogical and reference
services, and promoting the library's local history services and
collections within the community. This is a part-time, hourly, non-exempt
position scheduled for approximately 25-32 hours weekly. Benefits include
paid holidays, paid life and long-term disability insurance, paid sick
leave (after three months), and paid vacation (after one year).

For more information, including how to apply, please view the attached
materials or check out the library's website at www.albionlibrary.org
<https://www.albionlibrary.org/about/employment/> for more information.

Cheers,

Andy

--
Andy Myers (he/him/his) - (Why do I list these?
<https://pronouns.org/he-him>)

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/13849571?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]