[Michlib-l] Audiobook Cases up for grabs

Josie Columbus jcolumbu at umich.edu
Fri Jan 26 13:38:53 EST 2024

Hi All,

We've got a whole bunch of empty audiobook cases that we're planning to get
rid of, and we were wondering if anyone wanted some before we toss them
out. Photos attached. We've got a little over 100 of them, with a varying
number of internal sleeves for discs, and the sleeves aren't modular. The
cases have a clear plastic sleeve that wraps all the way around to put
cover art, etc inside. Also, they've still got our call number stickers on
them.

If you'd like some please let us know approximately how many cases you'd
like, if you have any preferences on number of sleeves, and your MeLCat
location code so we can send them your way!

Best,

Josie

--
Josie Columbus