[Michlib-l] ReadSquared Update Coming Soon

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Thu Jan 18 12:52:51 EST 2024

ReadSquared is provided to Michigan's public libraries in part thanks to the support of the Institute of Museum and Library Services. To learn more or sign-up for a site for your library, please see the Library of Michigan's ReadSquared information on our website<https://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/libraries/youth/addtl>. ReadSquared's support email info and spring training schedule are linked below.

[https://stratus.campaign-image.com/images/177052000026979004_zc_v1_1704735247889_readsquared_rectangle_logo_2023.png]<https://wtye-zgph.maillist-manage.net/click/127503db20617bd5/127503db20616ae2>

ReadSquared is excited to announce an updated administrative interface!

To create a more user friendly ReadSquared control room, we made some enhancements to the menus and page layouts. These design changes will simplify program setup and management for you and your staff, with all the same functionality you had in our previous versions.

Look for your site updates the week of February 5, 2024. We do not anticipate any extended downtime during this update, however you may experience some brief interruption. Email support if you have any questions at support at r2stg.zohosupport.com<mailto:support at r2stg.zohosupport.com?subject=>. Summer CSLP and iREAD themes will be available to import at that time as well.

Additional items in this update include:

  *   New Filters - When importing Programs and Missions, there is now an option to filter the lists by theme or type.
  *   New Imports - Bingo card templates with pre-populated cells are available to import. Cards tie in with theme and reading level, and are ready to publish to your programs. Note: this new feature does clear old Bingo cards, so we encourage you to run reports on old and archived Bingos if you would like to keep the content.
  *   New Branding - ReadSquared also has an updated look, with a newly designed logo and website in the works.
Training and Support

  *   If you have any questions about the update or setting up your site, email support <mailto:support at r2stg.zohosupport.com?subject=Help%20Request> and get same-day assistance.
  *   Spring training<https://wtye-zgph.maillist-manage.net/click/127503db20617bd5/127503db20616ae4> will be offered online, and is free to attend at your convenience, no need to sign up. We will also post recorded sessions if you are unable to attend any of our scheduled trainings.
  *   Look for reminder emails in the coming weeks with additional information as we get closer to launch.
Thank you for choosing ReadSquared for your reading programs!