[Michlib-l] Book Easels for Sale

Emily Whalen EWhalen at kdl.org
Thu Jan 11 11:37:42 EST 2024

Hello,

We have a selection of book easels available for purchase. The cost on these is $1 each, or a box of 20 for $18.

We have them in black, white, and possibly tan. Some are hinged, some are not. Sizes, colors and styles vary per box. We cannot do custom orders, meaning if you buy a box, you get whatever style/color are in that box.  Photo below is to give you a general idea.

[cid:8a490c99-0bc9-45f2-a286-d81a630d83bc]

How do I get these, you ask?

Please respond to this email and let me know what you want, when you can pick up and we will put your name on it. Then....

contact our Finance Department to set up payment.

You can make arrangements via email for payment at @Finance Department Email<mailto:FinanceDepartmentEmail at kdl.org>.  Payment will need to be either exact change for cash (our Finance Department cannot make change) or check payable to Kent District Library.

With gratitude,
Emily Whalen
Finance Manager
Kent District Library | Service Center